Senior Character AnimatorJob category: Art/Animation
We are seeking an experienced Senior Character Animator with an exceptional skill set and a proven track record. We will consider kick ass raw talent as well.
- Working with Producers and the Project Lead to build and structure the animation team
- Defining and constantly improving the animation pipelines for maximum quality and efficiency
- Sharing knowledge and techniques across the studio
- 3+ years of experience in game development
- Expert knowledge of create great key frame character animation in Max/Maya using FK and IK in a variety of styles
- Expert knowledge of human motion, weight, acting and timing applied to 3D animation
- Expert knowledge of handling & implementing motion capture data
- Understanding of game animation practices and standards
- Foundational knowledge of composition, editing and cinematic storytelling
- Exceptional skill in animating realistic human characters.
- You challenge yourself to create unique and innovative solutions to character animation problems.
- You have experience with both motion capture and key frame techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Good eye for details
- English language
- A strong team player
- Proven experience in adult animations
- Passion for Virtual Reality
- up to $85,000 per year depending on experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org